Tuesday 14 March 2017

Transformation Tuesday: Week 142

I'M FINALLY HEALING!


There's no way of discussing this without an outburst of capslock, but I'M FINALLY HEALING.

What started out as a routine wound check with one of the loveliest nurses on Thursday swiftly turned into an impromptu appointment with my surgeon before he rushed off to theatre, during which time he breezed in in a ridiculously good mood, muttered something about an ointment and left with promises that it might help. If anything, he said it was worth a try and I was happy with that. He prescribed me a mysterious ointment that apparently is meant to be used on eyes (not boobs) and as such I had to confirm with him, the nurse and a pharmacist that I understood it was being used for something different than is outlined on the packet (to be honest I don't actually understand what it does at all, so I'm just blindly following instructions to use it where he said!). Well, it's only gone and worked! In 2 days the wound had shrunk to about two thirds of the original size, the new skin had flattened and dried out and it looked significantly less angry. It's even better today, so clearly something AMAZING is happening.

I don't know if it's the ointment, everything was coming together anyway, or if it's just pure witchcraft, but I'll take this healing and run with it thank you very much!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

It's stating the obvious, but that's my big news this week! I'm exercising much more now too and really enjoying it, but my only issue is that I don't really have a clue what I'm doing so I'm floundering around without a real plan.... which is problematic as I love a good plan. I can't decide what I want to focus on improving so I'm doing a little of everything (and panicking that it's not enough to make any real difference in the long term) but I could do with narrowing it down and working towards a goal of some kind. Any advice or tips would be more than welcome!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig