Tuesday 30 August 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 114

Although I feel like I have lots to say, this week's post is going to be super short purely out of necessity: I'm on planes all day travelling home from Vegas so blogging opportunities are going to be pretty hard to come by!

I'm squeezing this in before my first flight as I think I'll be out of action for at least another 24 hours!


Life is still spectacular. DC brought out my inner history nerd in full force for 3 days, and I walked around more museums and art galleries than I anticipated, almost killing my Fitbit and my right foot in the process. Vegas has been a completely different type of busy, filled with exploring the strip, trying (and failing) to gamble, and most importantly the most perfect and beautiful wedding at the weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better few days, and while the goodbyes have been bittersweet I am fully aware that I am the dictionary definition of "#blessed" right now.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.giphy.com)

I still feel healthy, inspired and just excited with life. While my food habits wobbled a little in Vegas I've continued with 2 meals a day, lots of water and all of the steps. The one area I've fallen down on is my sleep, but I think a little sleep deprivation has been well worth it! I just need to push through to the weekend and then I can recharge properly...


Until then, forgive me if I'm a little bleary-eyed and distracted. The States have temporarily stolen my heart, and I think it's going to take a few days to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig