Tuesday 16 August 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 112

It's been another hectic week...



Once again, I don't have much to report. However, I feel like this is the calm before the storm as I have lots of plans lined up for the next few weeks: soon I should be posting about much more exciting things once again! For now though, I'm going to content myself with being relatively calm while simultaneously having a million and one things to do!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

Luckily, my head seems to be staying in a pretty good place which helps enormously. I've had a couple of changing-room wobbles while shopping, but it's nothing major. I have plans lined up for the next month or so, so I'm not worried about any minor displays of negativity at the moment as I know I'm going to be doing something about it very soon indeed.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com/ukwomenshealth)

Everything seems to be slowly slotting in to place, and as such the end of 2016 is shaping up to be extremely exciting! Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig