Tuesday 6 September 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 115

By the weekend I thought I'd smugly avoided jet-lag but I admit that I've been cocky. I am so tired it's not even funny.


I've taken it easy this week. Aside from barrelling into work full steam ahead, I've largely taken a step back in all other areas to give myself time to recover. I didn't realise quite how much I'd squeezed in to 10 days until I completely crashed by the weekend - I keep falling asleep during the day, sleeping through my alarms and feeling thoroughly unrested even after a full night's sleep. As such, I don't have the energy to face exercise or coming up with any sort of plan for weight loss at the moment! I'm aiming to be back to normal by the weekend, and hopefully a few nights of 8 hours sleep should sort me out!

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com)

In the meantime I'm not flogging myself over anything. I have plans, and I'll get to them, but not right now. I'm content, I'm inspired and everything just feels right. However, right now I just need to have an early night...

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.graziadaily.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig