Tuesday 12 July 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 107

Oh, I am back.



Yayyyy! At the moment it feels very much like a fog has been lifted from my mind and I can finally begin to see the world clearly again. Life doesn't feel quite so exhausting or upsetting or down-right depressing any more, and while I don't necessarily trust that I'm in a good place for the long run, I'm going to enjoy this feeling for as long as it lasts. And I really, really hope it's here to stay.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com/refinery29)

I feel so focused - not on any particular end goal but on life in general. My feet are back on the ground and I feel completely in control of my own life and decisions once more: I am no longer careening through life at a million miles an hour, watching everything flash by me and hoping I don't crash. I'd almost forgotten how it felt to be calm and largely free from panic!

Last week I started the BBG again and due to my newfound determination I've successfully completed 3 sets of circuits, 3 sessions on my exercise bike and a long period of stretching exactly as planned. This sudden increase in exercise is tiring me out but I've taken to it so well - I really enjoy it - that I have every confidence that I'm going to carry on in this vein for the rest of the summer. While I may be exercising more I'm not making any effort to adjust my diet, but I've somehow managed to slip into healthier eating without really trying. I going to try out this stress-free mindset for now and see where it takes me: who knows, it might be the method that finally works for me?!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

For now though, I'm off to the Star Trek Beyond premiere. Beam me up, Scotty.*

*Seriously: please do. I'd love nothing more than to explore space aboard the USS Enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig