Tuesday 3 May 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 97

In a stark contrast to last week I didn't forget about this post, however I still don't have much to say...



I am now 24 days into 8 hours sleep a night, no caffeine and working towards changing my habits with my Quarter-Life Crisis Challenge. I've drastically cut down on the time I spend staring at screens by reading everyday, and with my cross-stitch back in my life I'm hoping this will continue for the next month. All in all, I feel pretty positive.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

The next step is to get back into exercise after a week off, and to sort out my diet. I feel a millions times better than last week, and back eating much healthier again. However, I know I can do so much more than I am now. I don't have it in me to fast full-time again: I have LighterLife packs to use up so I did 2 days last week and that was more than enough! I'm going to do 2 days again this week to use absolutely everything up as I really don't want any packs left in the house anymore but I can't bring myself to throw them away. I think by still having a box of them I'm clinging to a notion that I could always go back to LighterLife if necessary, and I don't want to have that temptation. To be honest, I think my body needs to fast every few weeks for a couple of days as it solved my hideous bloating and knocked my head back into the game. I know, though, that I won't be doing it for any longer than that at the moment. I simply don't have the willpower anymore, nor do I feel like it's necessary.

I'm currently reading Amelia Freer's Eat. Nourish. Glow., so hopefully that will provide some inspiration moving forwards.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com/refinery29)

So that's the plan! More exercise, more water, more sleep and less screens. That all seems pretty doable to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig