Tuesday 22 December 2015

Transformation Tuesday: Week 78

I love Christmas.


I don't really understand what's happening: I lost 2lbs this week. I am honestly baffled as to how I'm managing to do this but I'm just going to go with it and not question any of these results too much! I'm sticking with my policy of trying to eat healthily during the day but not deny myself any treats and so far it seems to be going pretty well! I definitely need to reign in my sneaky Celebrations habit, but given the fact that the tub was opened over a week ago and it's still half full - even when I've been left alone with it on numerous occasions - I don't really have anything to worry about. This is definitely a change of pace for me! I'm extremely conscious of what I'm eating, and I think that's helping enormously.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

I'm back into a routine of either two meals a day or 3 relatively small ones and it seems to suit me so well. Now that the silly Body Coach 90 Day SSS is totally out of my system I think my metabolism is settling back to normal. I really don't suit enormous - albeit healthy - portions, and although I had an awful lot of success on extraordinarily small portions with LighterLife, I'm definitely of the opinion that striking a happy medium with Sliming World is the best option for me for the time being. It's working either way so currently I don't have any grounds to complain.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com)

In other news I still haven't assembled my bike, or made friends with my Henry VIII cross-stitch. They're definitely high on my agenda, though, so when I've finished working my way through the Santa Clause trilogy again I'll get started on my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig