Tuesday 2 February 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 84

I feel so much better this week.


If I'm being honest, haven't been fasting perfectly at all and I've had a couple of full days off from it over the weekend, but the couple of days where I've followed LighterLife properly have really helped. I feel like I'm shrinking, my head's clearer and I am infinitely more focused. All of these factors can only be good things, and as such I think life is pretty good at the moment.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com)

It's been a very positive week in so many different ways too, and I think that's helped enormously. As a result I don't have much to say at all! I'm extremely tired too, and when I can barely keep my eyes open I'm not exactly in the best position to write a coherent blog post...

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

So, the plan is to carry on as I have been doing. I'm fasting when I can but eating normally and enjoying myself when the occasion calls for it. Fingers crossed for another good 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig