Tuesday 28 October 2014

Transformation Tuesday: Week 18

It's a short post this week as for once I really don't have much to say.


In what's turning out to be a truly fantastic month, I maintained this week.

To be honest, I don't have much to say on the matter. I haven't come off the programme this week by lapsing, but I've not had all 4 packs every single day which probably hasn't helped. Maybe I'm not drinking enough? Apart from that, I have absolutely no idea why my body is clinging to each and every pound when in reality they should be dropping off.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.all-fades-away.tumblr.com)

I still don't feel like 'me', and although I'm in a better frame of mind than last week and not quite so down, I'm not 'right'. At my LighterLife meeting this week we spoke about the power of thought, and I've come to the conclusion that the way I'm feeling at the moment is indirectly affecting my weight loss in a really negative manner. Hopefully if I turn a corner in my head with everything else, then my weight will follow suit and I'll be able to push past this plateau. The brain is a funny thing. For the moment - however - I'm stuck, both in terms of weight and mood, and dwelling on it all to try and write a longer, more readable post just makes me feel worse.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.quoteeveryday.com)

I'm not suffering with a lack of motivation - I'm still committed to this and will definitely persevere. I know a big loss is coming as it's well overdue, but it's not happening at the moment. Coming off LighterLife and throwing in the towel is not an option for me at all, I'm just struggling to stay positive when all the odds seem - overdramatic and ridiculous I know - stacked against me.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.andpop.com via www.buzzfeed.com)

I'm fortunate in so many ways, and being in a position where maintaining my weight instead of losing it is my biggest problem highlights how lucky I am in comparison to so many others in the world that are suffering with actual problems. In some respects I really just need to get a grip, but right now I feel so lost I have no idea how to.

WEEK 17 LOSS: N/A
TOTAL LOSS: 48.5lbs // 3st 6.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig